Friday, December 14, 2012

Blog Feature: ThePinkShoppe

"I LOVE EVERYTHING PINK!" 

If you are a girl who definitely love "pink", then this shop is for you!
Thepinkshoppe offers authentic beauty products from  different brands that will surely satisfy your beauty needs.You will also love their shop which is really pretty and girly as it was painted with pink. Their pink wall and pink sofa were all eye catching. And those beauty products which definitely you can't resist!

I love how cute this logo! Lovin the pink bow. ^_^

"❤ TPS GUARANTEED ALL THINGS PINK AND PRETTY ❤ Your Pinkiest Online Store Since 2007. Offering best-selling authentic products at an affordable cost." -thepinkshoppe





Authentic Products from their website:

















Now tell me how awesome their products are? I love their GEO Contact lenses.  their.. SOAP&GLORY products! I read a lot of good reviews about SnG products and I want to try them too. And most of all, the PANDA RING and PANDA NECKLACE! I don't know why but I'm obsessed with any cute panda stuffs. <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">


Stay connected with thepinkshoppe! Like their facebook page, follow thepinkshoppe on instagram and drop by their blog!
Official Website: www.thepinkshoppe.com
Facebook: thepinkshoppe
Instagram: @thepinkshoppe
Multiply: www.thepinkshoppe.multiply.com
Wordpress: www.thepinkshoppe.wordpress.com


"Be Pretty and Pink with thepinkshoppe"

xoxo
-Jan

3 comments:

  1. absolutely all pink:) Following you now..yes I'm, asian...by the way you may join to my starbuck planner giveaway:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the panda accessories :3 So frikkin cute :3
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete