Saturday, December 15, 2012

Blog Feature: Lass Shoppe

Hello there beauties!

It's 1:00 in the morning yet here I am, sitting on a couch with my laptop on. Today is an opportunity for me to update my blog and feature the online shops which you all girls will definitely love as some of them sells beauty products, skin cares and even fabulous outfits!

So here is another online shop.  My newly discovered online shop who sells authentic products from U.S. Victoria's Secret, Aeropostale, Benefits, Sephora and so many more!

Ma'am J-Anne is a proud owner of Lass Shoppe. One of the trusted online seller. If you are looking for authentic beauty products, clothes or jewelries, you might check her page. Miss J-Anne is so generous to sponsor my upcoming Birthday Giveaway! Stay Tuned for that! :)






To make this post quick and short, here are the items that you might want to buy from Lass Shoppe. These are all Guaranteed 100% AUTHENTIC:













Those are some beauty products and elegant jewelries that you will definitely love. So better subscribe to Lass Shoppe's facebook account for more updates and info. 

Facebook: Lass Shoppe

"Have a fabulous shopping at Lass Shoppe!" 

xoxo
-Jan

6 comments:

  1. I have so been wanting to try benefit beauty products! I hear their mascara is the best!
    XOX Angela
    http://fashionablecents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice blog sweet. have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those earrings are beautiful!!!

    New post on my blog, check it!

    http://theannelicious.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool items - i especially like those earrings at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello ^^
    I'm a new follower, thank you for stopping by my blog!
    I love high beam, it was in my SEPHORA Xmas wishlist **
    A loser like me

    ReplyDelete