Thursday, February 11, 2016

Goodbye, College!


"As we go on, we remember all the times we had together. And as our lives change from whatever we will still be friends forever.."   🎶 ♬ ♭ ♮ 





Familiar with the song? Then you must have graduated already and probably working and doing your passion. Graduation is one the best days of our lives! And I am beyond happy as I graduated in my Nursing school. I can't contain my happiness! It's just so amazing that I survived Nursing school. Oh, God, Thank You! :) I graduated last year, 2015, so I apologize if this graduation post is almost 1 year late! Lol. I had been MIA from blogging for almost 2 years. Sorry loves, I just realized that I had to know what I should prioritize when everything to me is important. Schools and  blogging are important to me but being in any medical field made me choose between blogging and school. Of course I had to choose my studies. I don't wanna get broke. LOL. Seriously, all the long exams, return demonstration, hospital duties prevented me from being an active blogger. I can hardly post on my blog so I decided to come back after successfully surviving nursing school! I did not regret my decision because it leads me to where I wanted myself to be. I survived nursing school and I am finally a REGISTERED NURSE! How great is that?! 


To all students, may you have an optimistic minds that you CAN do it and. Start believing and have faith in yourself. Nothing is impossible so start learning to prioritize things, creating a good time management and making a good study habits. ❤ 


  Congratulations, CIT-University College of Nursing Batch 2015! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment